Real Wax LED Flower CANDLE (1 x Cr2032 required)
|Size||80mmD × 55mmH|
|Min order||3 pc|
|Packing||3 / box, 36 / carton|
WARNING — KEEP BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Swallowing may lead to serious injury in as little as 2 hours or death, due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the esophagus.
If you suspect your child has swallowed or inserted a button battery immediately call the 24-hour Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26 for fast, expert advice.
Examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is correctly secured, e.g. that the screw or other mechanical fastener is tightened. Do not use if the compartment is not secure.
Dispose of used button batteries immediately and safely. Flat batteries can still be dangerous.
Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.
Dispose of used button/coin batteries immediately.
Place sticky tape around both sides of the battery and dispose of it immediately in an outside bin, out of reach of children, or recycle safely.
06 - Gold
07 - Silver
51 - Copper